Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just another weekend for Charlotte


Charlotte's new favorite place to hang out is the fridge. Whenever the door opens, she races to get to it before it closes. Every once in a while we let her hang out in the cool air.

I think it's time to baby proof the kitchen!

Charlotte supervises as Dad adds latches to the cabinets and doors.

"Please, Dad, don't do it. I'll be good - I promise."

Charlotte also figured out how to take off her diaper this weekend. The first time it was cute because we were playing together and there were no accidents. The second time, it was after her nap and you can see the puddle in her crib - doh! I often let her nap in just a diaper on a warm afternoon, but I've learned my lesson. Although, she has yet to get a FuzziBunz (cloth diaper) off on her own because it has snaps not velcro. I'm sure that's just a matter of time.

1 comment:

LuluBelle's Mama said...

Too funny! Guess that's a plus of those darn snaps on the FuzziBunz. What kind of velcro cloth diapers do you use?