Thursday, August 23, 2007

12 month check-up today


Charlotte hanging out in her favorite spot - the front door. She loves to look out and see all the action. We have to be careful she doesn't push through the screen door, though. In the winter, the glass will return.

Charlotte is having a little clap. It's not the greatest picture but shows off those long lashes. Today we went to see the doc for her 12 month well baby visit. The doctor said she is strong and healthy. In fact, he was impressed with her "empty" chart because she's rarely been sick in her first year of life. He told me "She's doing great so just keep doing what you're doing!" Here are her current stats: Weight - 20lbs (triple her birth weight almost to the ounce), Height - 29.25 inches, Head circumference - 45cm.

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh man, I knew I forgot something. I need to schedule the 12 month check. OOPS. Charlotte is such a cutie. Good job keeping her healthy!