.jpg)
Last Sunday morning (yes, I am behind on blogging) we cheered on Dave as he did a 1-mile open water swim. This is the third year he has done this swim. The water was quite cold - I think 63 degrees. Even with a wetsuit, I can't imagine getting into such cold water early in the morning. It makes me shiver just thinking about it. We left the house at 6:15am and were home by 9:30am. Charlotte had a blast watching all the people, dogs, and firetrucks. She was so proud of her Daddy!

Dave ran into two of his work colleagues who did both the 1-mile and 2-mile swim.

Back at home, Charlotte wanted to be just like Daddy! Dave jet set an hour later for a wedding that evening in Ohio. I felt inspired by all the triathletes we met and the nice weather, so Charlotte and I went for a long jog. I did the jogging, of course, while Charlotte watched the scenery from the stroller and ate her goldfish!
No comments:
Post a Comment