.jpg)
We celebrated Charlotte's big second birthday family style this weekend. I made her a whole wheat carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. She was so excited to eat it especially since she got to watch the process.

Memme came to visit for the weekend. Sadly, Poppy had to fly a trip and Uncle Brian was coaching soccer camp.

Charlotte getting some help with her new puzzle from Nanny & Papa.
.jpg)
We had a big family dinner and cake - Memme, Nanny, Aunt Missy and Dave.
.jpg)
Papa, Uncle Blair, Aunt Malia & Baby Bryn
.jpg)
Here is Bryn's big debut on the blog. She is 2.5 months old. We took some pictures of the girls in their cute red and white dresses. Charlotte was so sweet to Bryn.
.jpg)
Charlotte listening to everyone sing Happy Birthday. She belts it out as "Hakky Birky". It's too cute! We had been practicing all week.
.jpg)
Finally, she gets to "blow up the candles" as she says. She got a little help from her cousin, Kellen.
.jpg)
.jpg)
She gobbled up all her cake in silence. She loved every bite! Much different from last year. She's got a big appetite these days. The other night for dinner I had to make her TWO eggs with cheese as a second course after she ate her whole plate of food.
.jpg)
Opening presents is always fun!
.jpg)
A new bike helmet!
.jpg)
She wore the bike helmet for the rest of present opening. She couldn't open anything without holding her baby too! She's such a good little mommy to her baby.
.jpg)
A new easel from Kellen and Bryn. Aunt Missy got her a bunch of art supplies to go with it.
.jpg)
...and finally a NEW bike to go with her helmet from Memme and Poppy. This is called a Strider Bike and you just run or walk with it. Check out their website for some cool videos.
Ooops, Charlotte is waking up from her nap so that's all for now!
4 comments:
And I thought I posted alot of party pictures... :) Happy Birthday Charlotte. Her cake was also much healthier than Ryan's. I suppose that comes with the extra year of experience.
Happy Second Birthday, Charlotte! Great party pics. Nora opened an early present from her daddy, a Skuut bike (similar to the Strider.) I can't believe they are TWO!!!!
Happy Birthday to you....Charlotte! Thanks for the party pictures. Charlotte seemed to be having such a great time. Not too much longer 'till my trio grandbabies will also be two! Unbelieveable! Actually I can remember Jennifers second birthday as if it were yesterday.Time slips away,enjoy every minute.
Happy 2nd Birthday, Charlotte! I can't believe the difference from a year ago! ; )
Post a Comment