
I think I'm the last of my fellow bloggers to post Easter pictures. Yes, we dye eggs topless - only Charlotte, of course!
.jpg)
Charlotte's Easter bunny loot. The Gymboree bubbles and pink crocs were her favorite. She demanded to wear the crocs to church with her Easter dress. I should have known this would happen.
.jpg)
Do you like her coordinating pajamas?! This is what happens when she gets to choose on her own.
.jpg)
While Charlotte was running around finding her eggs (with one Reece's inside), AJ fell asleep in the middle of the floor on his changing pad. He's the easiest baby ever!
.jpg)
Proof that she wore her crocs to church. Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!
1 comment:
I think the crocs look great with the Easter dress! At least they color coordinate ;).
Apropos AJ's easiness, I was just telling my mom today that I hope I'm blessed with such a happy/easygoing baby the second time around... :)
Post a Comment