Monday, May 18, 2009

No more diapers for Charlotte!



On Friday, we took the plunge and decided it was time for Charlotte to be diaper free.  It's all gone surprisingly smooth. I got rid of all diapers and we're not looking back. So far, only a few accidents. She had two accidents on Saturday morning during our community yard sale since we were all distracted. She's had one nap accident but that's it. She's been dry all night for three nights in a row. I think she was just ready and I was finally ready too. I didn't want to potty train her until after AJ was at least a couple months old. Dave went out on Saturday to buy her more underwear (Tinkerbell designs, of course). The three pairs I had lasted us about 5 minutes! I hope you get a good laugh from my pathetic attempt at a chart. Don't you love my drawings? I get a kick from it every time I see it.  So that's that. We're off to Virginia Beach tomorrow until Saturday. It's AJ's first roadtrip to VB. Can't wait!

2 comments:

K and As Mom said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait until Kelly takes the plunge. We have the Elmo panties ready to go when the time comes. ;)

Courtney R said...

You're going to have to fill me in on how you did it! Love the drawings!