Monday, June 29, 2009

Highlights from OBX 2009 vacation


A quick impromptu picture of our family on the last day at the beach.

I've already forgotten what Brian was laughing about, but I love the background in this picture.

Katie and the kids. They had a blast floating in this tube. I have several cute pictures of River, Nora and Charlotte in the bright orange tube.

Playing in the sand with Nana (aka Sara).

Good times in the water with Memme.

AJ flying through the air with Daddy and Poppy.

The cuties in the big bathtub upstairs.

No caption necessary...that's my girl! She's learning how to streak much earlier than I did.

"Yep, it's beer-thirty."

Daddy and AJ with matching hats.

Charlotte looking for shells.
Another great vacation at the beach. Thanks, Mom and Dad! We're already looking forward to next year.

1 comment:

Erika said...

oh, elizabeth - these are FANTASTIC!! and i love the captions :)