
I've been waiting for weeks to post the good news but didn't want to jinx it until we had closed. We found the perfect house for our growing family just four miles from where we currently live. We're changing cities and zip codes but it's still close to all our favorite haunts. This picture was taken the day of the home inspection back in March. We're renting back for a while to the previous owners so move in date will be this summer. Hooray for a garage, big backyard and kitchen!

View from the back of the house. The big selling point for us was the huge kitchen addition to the back of the house and the big backyard off the main level. It's already completely fenced in and ready for kids to play.
Charlotte made herself at home in the backyard the first time we saw the house and again during the inspection. She loved the mini-wheelbarrel the most.

Unfortunately, the playhouse and swingset do not convey but we'll definitely be adding them to the "furniture" budget. I see a trampoline in our future too! Oh boy. We closed this past Friday but it's nice to have plenty of time to plan our move and rent our townhouse. It's going to be a busy summer. More pictures of the inside once we actually live in the house!

5 comments:
Congrats!!! Reminds me of Bellamy Woods.
Congratulations!
I'm so jealous... you're going bigger, I've gone exponentially smaller. I remember how wonderful it felt to move into a larger house... and know you'll have somewhere for the kids to run around.
You're also lucky that you didn't have to get out in 3 weeks -- I felt like we'd been evicted!
The house looks beautiful (from the outside). Love the red shutters (is that the first thing on your list to change?).
ENJOY!
awesome news, i can't wait to see it! have fun painting/decorating!
wooopidddydoooo!! can't wait to see it in person!
I didn't know you bought a house. Congrats!
Post a Comment