
Charlotte went to her first dance class this afternoon at Buffa's Dance Studio in Burke. Jenna's mom (Jenna is sitting to the left of Charlotte in this photo) told me about it and I thought it would be a good time to try it. It's only 6 weeks and the class is 35 minutes. Charlotte could hardly wait and was most excited about seeing Jenna and wearing her special dance clothes. We couldn't watch much because there is only one small door to the room and it was super crowded with other moms. I got to peak in a couple times and Charlotte seemed to be having fun. I was busy chasing AJ and making sure he didn't tear the place down. He desperately wanted to be in the room with all the pink little girls. It all made me reminiscent of my dancing days as a girl. So much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment