Friday, November 02, 2012

Zachary is ONE!

My sweet sweet baby boy is ONE today. This makes me happy but also breaks my heart a bit. He's been the easiest, happiest baby ever! I'm afraid God won't give me another one like him. I know the tough toddler years are ahead, but I just can't imagine him throwing a tantrum or telling me "no" and stomping his foot. It just doesn't seem in his nature. Don't worry - I'm a realist. It will happen. Not if but when. But really, he just makes be so happy everyday. I hug him, squeeze him, and kiss him all day long. When I'm frustrated with the big kids, all I have to do is hold Zachary and I find my calm happy place. God really knew what he was doing when he gave me this sweet angel. We love you, Zachary! And we're thankful everyday for you. Happy 1st Birthday, my love.

No comments: