
We went to San Diego for a wedding this weekend. It was Charlotte's first big adventure on an airplane. Too bad her first flight wasn't on American (sorry, Dad). We had to fly United to use our miles.

Hanging out at the gate before boarding.

All aboard and ready to go. Fortunately, the seat between Dave and I was left empty (Thank you, United ticket agent at Dulles). It made all the difference to have that extra seat. Charlotte is checking out her neighbors between the seats. I'm sure they were thrilled to be next to a baby. After the flight, they made sure to comment how good she was.

We immediately wiped everything down with wipes, and Charlotte had to taste it all - even the seat belt buckle. Ugh! I guess they have to build their immune system somehow?! I brought a whole arsenal of toys, books, and snacks. By far, her favorite distraction was the SkyMall magazine.
1 comment:
SkyMall catalog is my favorite airplane distraction too! (But I don't taste the seatbelts.) :) Looks like you guys had a great first plane trip.
Post a Comment