
I took Charlotte to the Bode Halloween party today. This is Mary, Charlotte's biggest fan at Bode. Look, Mary, you made it to the blog!!! She gets so excited whenever we walk through the door and so does Charlotte! I'm glad I finally got a picture of the two of them together, but I'm mad it didn't come out too well. My camera does this thing where it switches to some high resolution ISO mode. It makes the photos all grainy. I don't notice it until I get them on the computer. Does anyone else have this problem? We have the Canon SD630.

Courteney and Kelly (10 mo)

Charlotte running around like a crazy chicken! She got a vote in the costume contest even though babies weren't included. I wonder who voted for her....hmmm? I have a hunch it was someone pictured above :)

Aiden (~11 weeks) and Donia

All the babies hanging out in their halloween garb.
1 comment:
Hi Elizabeth!
I just hopped on your blog from Mimi's blog! How cute is Miss Charlotte in her costume! Adorable!
Anyhoo... I saw your ISO question. I don't have a point and shoot camera but ISO is basically light sensitivity. When you are inside, there is not as much light so your camera is automatically switching to a higher ISO. Unfortunately, the downside to a high ISO is more grain in the picture. The only way of getting around it would be to use a flash (or get a camera that handles high ISOs better.. that is with less grain). Hope that helps. :)
Post a Comment