
Moo, moo! I'm being a dork and showing the sign for cow.

We went with our mommy friends to a local farm today for a picnic and some animal gazing. The weather was beautiful and all the kiddos loved seeing the animals up close.

Max, Jacob, and Amelia checking out the pigs!

Charlotte in front of the chicken coup. Thanks to Danielle for taking this picture.
2 comments:
Couldn't help but notice you're the only smart mama with the Ergo. All those other mommies are carrying their babies! I forgot my Ergo once while out and all I can say is never again. 20 lbs is too much to lug around for any extended period of time ;). LOL!
Yeah, except all the other kids walk so a baby carrier isn't as useful for them. Once Charlotte walks well, I'm sure I won't use the Ergo as much except in non-kid-friendly situations.
Post a Comment