
Here are some pictures from the last few days. Charlotte loves walking independently outside. She still falls once in a while but she gets more stable by the day. It's amazing how quickly she went from crawling to walking.

First time with pig tails. Her hair is still a little short but they look so cute!

Charlotte playing in her chair one last time. Someone was coming to purchase it off Craigslist and she decided she needed to sit in it one last time.
It's hard to believe my baby is a toddler. She's so full of smiles, laughs and life. I love watching her grow and learn every day.
3 comments:
gorgeous. really, she is.
wait, selling off items? aren't you? gonna have some more? someday?
Don't worry, there are definitely more babies in our future - we hope! I bought a chair that I like better than this one and the old one was taking up space in our small townhouse.
Post a Comment