
Christmas started last weekend for part 1 at Nanny and Papa's house with all of Dave's family. Austin (above) adores Charlotte and entertained her most of the weekend while we visited. The festivities started on Saturday afternoon and ended Sunday evening after the last present was unwrapped.

Charlotte wasn't too happy about Santa at first. Everyone gets something out of his big red bag including the adults. Charlotte got some new food for her kitchen! She did sign "thank you" when she got her gift but wouldn't let go of me. By the end, she was giving him high fives.

The sea of presents - it's hard to keep up with who got what these days with 11 adults and 6 kids.

Charlotte had so much fun opening all her gifts.

I got crafty this year and knitted hats for all the boys. I think they all liked them. I started in October and didn't finish until the week before Christmas. From left to right is Robbie (5), Connor (13), Finley (2), Kellen (2.5), and Austin (11).
No comments:
Post a Comment