
After battling my sickness for two weeks, I was exhausted. Mem and Poppy came to save the day (and me!). They were here for five days and we cried when they left yesterday :) I had to attend a conference for work so they watched Charlotte while I was away for two half days. Charlotte is drinking her afternoon smoothie while watching Mem make pot roast! God Bless Mem's good cooking. It was the perfect day for a pot roast because....

...it was snowing outside! Poppy took Charlotte out for a walk EVERY day while he was here. As a result, she asks for Poppy and her shoes at the same time.

Mem let Charlotte tear apart her purse at least once a day. She reported that she finally got her wallet organized again now that she is home. Charlotte was asking for "Memee" and "Pop-pee" today! Come visit again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment