Thursday, February 28, 2008

Swim class





Disclaimer: I did NOT take these pictures. One of the parents in our swim class is a professional photographer. I knew he was taking pictures of his wife and child, but I had no idea he was taking pictures of Charlotte and me too. Today, at our last class, he showed up with CDs of images for everyone. There were at least 60-70 pictures of just the two of us. I was pleasantly surprised and extremely grateful. Without these photos, I have no proof that we even took the class. A million thanks to Rodney Bailey - check out his website: http://www.rodneybailey.com/
Maybe we'll hire him to take more photos of our family some day. I think he mainly does weddings, but he also mentioned that he photographs events and children too.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love the bathing suit! Charlotte, Where did your mommy get that???:)

Courtney R said...

These are soo adorable! Looks like you had lots of fun in swim class!!