goosebumps... nugget#2, we can't wait to meet you!
Love it!!!! Can't wait to hear more. How are you feeling??
Ah ha!!!! Yay! Sounds like Nugget #2 will be very nearly exactly 2 years younger than Kelly. Huge congratulations to all three of you! :)
Congrats!!!!
Oh my gosh, this is wondeful news. We are 10 days apart! Charlotte is going to make a wonderful big sis.
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of Charlotte pushing her little brother or sister in the stroller!
Congratulations, E! At least this time it will be much cooler than it was when Charlotte was born. I can't wait to meet the little nugster!
Yay! Obviously I've been checking FB and not the blog - I'm so behind! So happy to hear the news! Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
goosebumps... nugget#2, we can't wait to meet you!
Love it!!!! Can't wait to hear more. How are you feeling??
Ah ha!!!! Yay! Sounds like Nugget #2 will be very nearly exactly 2 years younger than Kelly. Huge congratulations to all three of you! :)
Congrats!!!!
Oh my gosh, this is wondeful news. We are 10 days apart! Charlotte is going to make a wonderful big sis.
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of Charlotte pushing her little brother or sister in the stroller!
Congratulations, E! At least this time it will be much cooler than it was when Charlotte was born. I can't wait to meet the little nugster!
Yay! Obviously I've been checking FB and not the blog - I'm so behind! So happy to hear the news! Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment