
We visited cousin Finley and Aunt Pam in Harrisonburg last Friday. It was a beautiful drive with all the changing leaves. It was nice to get away from the No.Va. craziness.
.jpg)
There are lots of fun things to do at Finley's house - play with playdough, jump on the trampoline, play on their swingset, and eat homemade pumpkin muffins (I think Charlotte had at least half a dozen!).
.jpg)
There are lots of fun things to do at Finley's house - play with playdough, jump on the trampoline, play on their swingset, and eat homemade pumpkin muffins (I think Charlotte had at least half a dozen!).
Back at home, it was getting pretty late in the afternoon so the kids snuggled up on the couch. Charlotte slept for most of the car ride home.

Aunt Pam sent Charlotte the cutest Halloween outfit with matching tights. I think it will definitely fit next year too. Thanks, Pam!

Aunt Pam sent Charlotte the cutest Halloween outfit with matching tights. I think it will definitely fit next year too. Thanks, Pam!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment