Saturday, October 25, 2008

Visit to Va Beach

When Dave goes out of town, Charlotte and I head for Va Beach! The weather was perfect for a pumpkin patch visit. Charlotte was getting chased by a huge turkey. She loved petting all the animals.



I'm happy that I finally got a decent photo of Poppy and Memme with Charlotte. It's hard to get Charlotte to look at the camera and pose. I'm sure I'll regret complaining about this later when she is making horrible faces instead of a natural smile.

We also went to a place called "The Jumping Monkey". We really hyped it up to Charlotte. I think she thought there would be live monkeys jumping up and down. She wasn't disappointed though. It was heaven for kids of all ages. They had at least 6 huge moon bounces including two big slides, a dress up room, tons of toys, a girly princess play room, and so much more. Charlotte was just running from one thing to the next. She loved trying on a couple costumes especially Elmo. We need a place like this in NoVa for sure!








No comments: