
At just over 2 years old, Charlotte finally got her first official haircut. We talked about it for days and she was really excited about it. I took her to the same stylist that Dave and I use at Hair Cuttery. When we got there, she scoped out the place and seemed fine. Then, she quickly bolted for the door and said "I don't want a haircut. Let's go outside." I quickly redirected her with food and a promise that she could sit on my lap. She was a perfect angel for the rest of the time. She sat very still for Niama and ate her clementines. She was very serious the whole time. Niama just trimmed it a bit on the sides and back. All in all, it went very well.
.jpg)
After her haircut, we had music class at the local rec center. She was excited to show her haircut off to her buddies, Harry and Hunter. In this picture, she's doing the "freeze dance".

We made maracas in class that day. This is the only evidence I have of Charlotte with her maraca because she disassembled it on the way home! I had to be careful not to include any other children in our pictures at music class because of county policy.
No comments:
Post a Comment