Twilight Movie Trailer
I picked up this book ("Twilight") on our way to Miami last weekend and I finished it last night. For me, that's a really quick read. I haven't gotten much done in the past week because of this book. I thought I would see what all the hype is about and now I'm hooked. I made Dave pick up the second book at Barnes & Noble tonight on our way to a party. I'm hoping to see the movie soon, but I'll wait for the crowds to die a bit.
For those of you who don't know, Dave and I went to Miami last weekend for a wedding WITHOUT Charlotte. It was my first time leaving her overnight. My parents came up to stay with her. She did FANTASTIC! She asked for me a couple times but was perfectly content to be with her favorite buddy, Memme. She wasn't even that excited to see me when I got home. I missed her terribly, of course. I'll post pictures tomorrow. The "New Moon" is calling my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment