Congratulations to you all!!!! I am sure Charlotte is so excited that her baby brother is here.
WooHoo!!! Okay, now you have to change the title of your blog to Nuggets' Nursery. Random, I know. Sorry. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! We're all so happy for you all!
Congrats you guys - welcome to the world of parenting a boy!!!
Mazel Tov!I'm thrilled that everyone is OK and Charlotte has a little brother to play with and love.My best to all of you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations to you all!!!! I am sure Charlotte is so excited that her baby brother is here.
WooHoo!!! Okay, now you have to change the title of your blog to Nuggets' Nursery. Random, I know. Sorry. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! We're all so happy for you all!
Congrats you guys - welcome to the world of parenting a boy!!!
Mazel Tov!
I'm thrilled that everyone is OK and Charlotte has a little brother to play with and love.
My best to all of you!
Post a Comment