


Well it's been exactly a week since Memme and Poppy left and I'm finally getting around to a post about their departure! Memme was here for an ENTIRE MONTH and Poppy was in and out during that time when he wasn't flying people around the country. My mom arrived the last week in January and planned to stay until AJ was born. Little did we know that he would decide to arrive almost two weeks late. During her stay, she was a HUGE help. She did pretty much all the cooking and laundry. Plus, she was Charlotte's little play buddy the entire day. First thing in the morning, Charlotte only wanted to see Memme. We had a routine that Charlotte would go down to the basement (my poor parents had to sleep in our basement for a month!), snuggle with Memme, watch Sesame Street, and have her cereal and milk.
We're so lucky that they were able to be with us for such a long time. I don't know how I'll ever thank them or show how much I appreciated all their help. I know they were excited to finally be back in their own house after spending such a long time in our close quarters. I think we'll come up with a better game plan the next time around. I love you, Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment