
Halloween was so much fun yesterday! I love it when it falls on a Saturday because Dave gets to spend the entire day with us too. My pictures are all out of order and I'm too tired to rearrange them. Does anyone else get annoyed at how Blogger uploads photos? It drives me nuts. This is Charlotte at the end of a big day examining all her loot from trick or treating. Lollipops were her favorite. We let her go to town and try as much as she wanted. It was fun to watch and we had no problem getting her to bed which was good after all that sugar.

Charlotte and Amelia (our neighbor) went trick or treating together.

AJ and Charlotte after the Halloween parade.

Neighborhood parade crowd. It wasn't big but we all had fun and the rain held out just long enough to let us parade around and eat snacks at the tot lot.




2 comments:
You guys look great!! And yes, the photo upload disarray is totally annoying. I did update my blogger template when I revised our site a few weeks ago and that has helped some (using new Blogger). It's still annoying to have to add pics one at a time, but at least they go sequentially *below* the previous one so you don't have to do so much figuring which goes where as you upload. Would love to just drag and drop!
As usual, your family is beautiful. I really enjoy watching them grow up.
Post a Comment