
The whole family attended Charlotte's preschool Thanksgiving Feast today. In a rush to get out of the house, I forgot my camera. Jacob's mom and dad saved the day and will give me their pictures later. I took one quick shot when we got home. Charlotte wore a dress that my grandmother made for me when I was a little girl. She was so cute in her hat, pasta necklace, and paper bag vest (not seen in this photo) standing up on stage with her classmates singing Thanksgiving songs. It felt surreal for Dave and I to be watching our first born in her first school performance. We don't feel old enough for that to be possible. Parenthood is bliss!
And how cute is AJ in his birthday suit?! He loves to stand up using the bars at the top of our stairs. This was just before bathtime tonight. He's already starting to lose some of his baby fat. Sniff, sniff.

No comments:
Post a Comment