Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Preschool Christmas Pageant

Untitled from nuggetsmom on Vimeo.


WARNING: This is LONG and only intended for Dave and grandparents. If you're really bored, go ahead and watch it. But you've been warned :)
Charlotte performed as an angel in her preschool Christmas pageant today. She's the one in the green velvet dress that I wore as 3 year old. It was precious and one of the many reasons I'm glad she's attending a faith-based school. We'll never get this in public school.

Here's what's happening in the video:
Charlotte's entrance (behind Jacob, of course)
Entrance of all the nativity characters (sorry for the poor filming skills)
Bethlehem song
Jingle Bells (AJ is pulling at the camera during this one because I'm carrying on my front)
Away in a Manger
Happy Birthday Jesus
Pray by Pastor Jay

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kelly and Alyssa's Grandma said...

Just being a generic grandma, I enjoyed it... especially hearing your giggles and watching Charlotte waving! (What was so interesting behind her?)