Sunday, February 07, 2010

Snowtacular! Blizzard 2010


Dave building a snow fort for the kids. They all loved it!

While the big kids were outside playing, AJ and Bryn played nicely inside.


So much snow!

Kellen and Charlotte are standing on a big mound. We got about 27 inches total!

This is the main drag in our neighborhood.

Front of our house.

Our street.

The magnolia at the entrance of our neighborhood isn't looking too good.

This guy thought it was funny that he gave his car a mohawk.

All ready to play play play all day.
Update: We lost power at 10pm last night as I was trying to post these pictures. The power was back on by 4am so not bad at all. I don't think the snow is going anywhere soon because it's supposed to be in the teens all week. We're forecasted for more snow on Tuesday! Yowzers.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

This is CRAZY, Elizabeth! I can't believe how much snow you guys have had. I love all the recent blog updates. Stay warm out there.