
AJ is at such a fun age and I need to take a quick moment to note what he is doing these days. If you're not a family member, please don't feel obligated to read. I find myself using this blog as my scrapbook. Once I get around to working on my photo albums, I use the archives as my reference. If I don't blog, I'm not likely to write anything down about my kiddos. So bear with me please!

AJ is more and more steady on his feet these days, but he still takes several spills a day. His latest facial scars are from falling head first from our curb into the street. It was at least a 6 inch drop. He just squated down and started rolling forward before I could catch him. The bump and scab have already healed a week later. This picture is from a lunch out with Memme and Poppy last week at Noodles & Co. I love that place! AJ couldn't get enough of Charlotte's mac n' cheese. He also loves to drink out of everyone's water glass. A sippy cup simply won't do - he wants the real deal.

AJ will try anything and wants to do everything! He loved the trampoline at his cousin's house in Harrisonburg. More on that trip later.

AJ wants to near Charlotte at all times. It's really sweet how they both just gravitate toward eachother. He's going through my wallet while Charlotte reads her magazine. For the most part they get along great. Charlotte is good about sharing her things and letting him play with her. She knows to put anything she values up high and work on coloring and puzzles up at the kitchen table. AJ misses his big sister when she's at school or sleeping.

AJ does his best sleeping during the day in the car which is good and bad. He usually gets a cat nap in the morning in the car because we're always on the go. The goal is to get Charlotte and AJ to take an afternoon nap at the same time. Most days they both nap long enough that I can get a shower, but AJ tends to nap shorter than Charlotte.
His verbal and signing skills have really exploded. He's super social everywhere we go telling everyone "hi" and "bye-bye".
Current signs AJ uses: (21 total)
all done (1st one)
home
music
night night
cheese
strawberry
eat
drink
chicken
dog
thank you
bye bye
flower
hear
bath
milk
more
shoes
socks
please
bunny
Words AJ says regularly:
Words AJ says regularly:
uh-oh (1st one)
bye
hi
wa-wa (water)
all done
bath
mama
this
bubbles
cracker
cheese
outside
No comments:
Post a Comment