Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ahh, the outdoors


We spend a good deal of our day outdoors now which makes for a happy momma! The kids can roam and get dirty. We can eat most meals outside which means less mess to clean-up. Plus, food always tastes better outside!

The kids always love helping to wash cars.

Last weekend, my mom and I took the kids to River Farm for a picnic lunch and play. Of course, they always gravitate toward the big dirt pit.

After picking Charlotte up from school, we usually spend a good amount of time playing outside in front of our house and eating lunch.


Okay, this isn't an outside picture. I thought I'd include a quick pick of closing day when we bought our new house (4/16/10). We signed our life away yet again for a 30 year mortgage. Anyone want to rent a townhouse in Springfield?

No comments: