Sunday, October 24, 2010

Burke Lake Ghost Train


We rode the Ghost Train at Burke Lake this weekend for the first time. We tried last year but it was rained out on the day we could go. It was fun and a nice easy family outing on a gorgeous fall day. Many kids were wearing their costumes so I'll have to remember that for next year.


Not sure what Charlotte is doing in this picture but she was SUPER pumped about the train ride and squealed with delight the whole time.

I think I should start saying everyone look away from the camera and maybe they'll look my direction for once?! Geesh.

AJ took his carousel ride very seriously. Charlotte wanted to be down on one of the small animals with AJ instead of riding a big horse which was sweet. They had a moonbounce too but I didn't get any pictures. It's hard to believe that it's only one week til Halloween. I'm excited to see the kids in their costumes!
More renovation work starts this week - tiling of the foyer and powder room. We've also decided on a carpenter for the built-ins around the fireplace and he'll get started on Nov 1st! Hooray! I'll post before and after pics soon.

No comments: