Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Main living area updates


The previous owners dropped by to visit the weekend before Christmas to see all our changes. It was perfect timing because we're done with all the major projects for now. I took a few shots while the house was relatively clean and picked up. Usually there are toys everywhere and the kitchen island is a cluttered mess! Above is the view from the kitchen to the family room.
Kitchen looking all neat. We now have barstools!

View from wall we removed into the kitchen.

Front family room area. I never got around to putting ornaments on the tree this year...how sad!

Back family room area and our new couch! We love it. Now we just need an area rug and ottoman and the room will be complete! I just ordered both from Costco so we'll see if they work. That's all for house pictures for a while folks. We're going to relax and enjoy now.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Very impressed! What did the old owners think? I love that I can picture Brian on that couch!

Danielle said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!

Erika said...

Everything looks awesome, E! Great choices! Can't wait to come see you guys soon. XOXO :)