Thursday, June 30, 2011

Maternity Pop-up Session with Rashmi



Rashmi had a little maternity pop-up session this evening at Lake Accotink. It was a beautiful setting for pictures and the perfect weather. I got to soak up some of Rashmi's pro photography skills and shoot along with her. It was so much fun! This is my good friend, Megan, at 37 weeks or so. She's due is just two and a half weeks. She looks AMAZING! We can't wait to meet her little one. I'll have more time to look at these, Megan, when I get back from the beach!


Here are Rashmi's top picks from the session:



Thanks, Rashmi! Too bad my belly isn't bigger, but I'm only 23 weeks. I was trying to push it out as much as possible.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You are awesome. I can't believe you posted something already! I'm really excited to see the ones of you that Rashmi took in this spot. You looked so beautiful. The light was perfect and the pose totally showed off your great muscles. Thanks for a fun night!!!