Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ballerina




I was going to surprise Dave by posting this on the blog but he saw it on my computer randomly one day. He said he had to do a double take because he didn't know if it was his child or some kid who came over to play. Doesn't AJ look cute in a ballerina outfit?! He's been inspired by watching Charlotte take ballet classes this summer.

3 comments:

Courtney R said...

I had to do a double take also! Too cute!

Susannah said...

So cute! This year, Amelia and Isaac are BOTH going to do dance class. We saw several little boys in the recital last year and they were about the cutest things ever, so it gave me the push I needed to include him this year. Plus, what kid doesn't love tap shoes?? :)

Megan said...

I can not tell you how much I LOVE this photo. I'm so glad you posted it. He is such a cutie!!