We flew to Orlando on Easter Sunday for a whirlwind Disney "vacation". It was AJ's first flight ever, Charlotte's 2nd flight (first was when she was 9 months), and Zachary's 2nd flight (1st was when we went to Puerto Rico 6 weeks prior). The direct flight to and from Orlando could not have gone smoother. I was paranoid that AJ would have some type of epic meltdown on the plane and we'd end up on the 6 o'clock news. But alas, he was very well behaved. Dave and AJ sat together in the seat behind me, Charlotte, and Zachary. It was a quick 2 hour flight and we were in the land of magic.
First stop was to get our rental car and check into the hotel. Yes, we traveled with 3 car seats, 2 strollers and a two pieces of luggage. It wasn't as bad as I expected. We stayed at the Caribe Royale Orlando. I highly recommend this place for the excellent rooms (we had a 2 queen suite), affordable rates, and family friendly pool complete with a waterslide, waterfall, and poolside bar!
More posts on Disney to follow.




No comments:
Post a Comment