Fall is officially here and life is still busy as ever. This particular Saturday has been super busy for Dave. He drove to Richmond last night with his friend, Sean (see above), for a race this morning. It was a 5 mile to the bridge and back swim in a river. Dave finished first for his age group and third overall. It was 37 degrees when the got up this morning and the water was 62 degrees. It was cold but they did it. I'm so impressed. He came home and promptly mowed the lawn with Zachary on his back! There's nothing this man can't do.
I took all three kids to soccer this morning and afterwards AJ had his team picture. This is such a typical team picture for a bunch of 3 year olds. I contemplated not even showing up because we had to drive to a different elementary school from practice but I'm so glad I did. If he's ever a soccer star someday, we can look back at this picture and laugh.
And to top off the day, Dave took the kids camping at Burke Lake Park. They were thrilled and lucky to have such an awesome dad.




No comments:
Post a Comment