Charlotte and AJ wanted me to take a picture of them on their "boat". Now that the weather is getting colder, I'm sure there will be many creations like this. I love seeing and hearing what they come up with.
A picture says a million words...
Sweet brothers in matching outfits (unintended). This was the first cool day here. I actually bought AJ sweatpants at Costco because he was so cold in his shorts.
Memme sent Halloween care packages with these cute felt faces for their pumpkins. Thanks, Mom!
Obligatory fall pumpkin shot with all three kids. We met some friends at Nall's on Friday afternoon and they had a blast. It's a small little pumpkin playground but it's FREE and the kids love it.
Charlotte and her best bud, Jacob. She had to give a presentation this week about her best friend and she chose Jacob. It was really sweet. She's doing really well with her weekly presentations at our co-op on Tuesdays. She has a great teacher and a nice class of eight girls. We're already done with the first quarter!









No comments:
Post a Comment