Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Halloween, already? 13 months old today!

I originally thought I would not share these pictures on the blog because I wanted her Halloween costume to be a surprise, but they are too funny to keep to myself. I'm also not sure if this outfit will still fit her on October 31st. It was passed down from her cousin, Finley, who wore it on his first birthday. It's size 6-12 months. At least I got some good pictures of her in it today. I'm pretty sure this is what she was thinking while I took these shots:
"Hi, Mom, I'm a cute little chicken!"
"Oops, I'm a little less stable than normal in this thing."
"That's okay, I'll just read while lying down."
"Geesh, Mom, what have you been feeding me? I've put on a little weight around the middle!"
"I need to take a rest because crawling in this thing is hard work!"

"Mom, please put my shoes on because I need to go outside for a little exercise."

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Omg, I couldn't help myself. Charlotte looks so cute and so funny! Looks like momma is going to have to carry her around for her treats! :)

LuluBelle's Mama said...

LOL! Those are adorable!! I'm so glad you didn't wait 'til Halloween to share.