Friday, September 07, 2007

My how they have grown!


June 4, 2007 - Max, Carly, Bella, Amelia, Charlotte, and Ian

Sept 6, 2007 - Max, Carly, Amelia, Bella, Charlotte and Ian
I tried to remember the exact order from the picture we took three months ago, but we switched Amelia and Bella this go around. I can't believe how much they've all changed in three short months. All six have celebrated their first birthday. Three of the six are now walking. Our regular playgroup meetings have really helped me through this first year. I don't know what I would do without these other 5 moms?! I'm so blessed to have found such great mommy friends! I'm looking forward to watching our kids play together for another year and beyond. There will be a few more baby additions to the group in the next year too... Don't worry, I'm not pregnant!

No comments: