Friday, March 14, 2008

Daddy is home!


Charlotte playing on the couch. Her hair is getting a little crazy these days especially without a clip or rubberband to tie back her bangs.

"Where's Daddy?"

"Oh, I see him down on the floor."

"Daddy, let me check out your belly button"

Charlotte happy to spend some time with her Daddy. He took the day off on Tuesday after 4 solid weeks of working non-stop 16-18 hour days, 7 days a week. We missed him!

4 comments:

K and As Mom said...

I love the bottom picture! It's so sweet to see them together like that ;)

Mimi said...

Wow, Elizabeth. That must have been so hard for you and Charlotte! I'm glad to hear that was able to sneak in some q.t. with you guys.

PS - LOVE LOVE LOVE the leg warmers!

NuggetsMom said...

Mimi, it's so funny that you comment on the leg warmers. She had pushed her baby legs down so I just let it be. She wears less and less clothing as the day goes on :)

Katie said...

I know how you feel. Today is 15 of 21 days with Ryan gone. It's not easy being a stay at home mom! Take care.