Friday, April 11, 2008

20 months old!



Charlotte turned 20 months this past weekend while we were in Virginia Beach. I'll post more pictures from our trip soon. At 20 months, she's a full fledged toddler. She talks up a storm, wants to do everything on her own, and basically runs this household. I thought I'd make a list of her current favorite things:
Favorite food: Her daily smoothie
Favorite drink: Ninny :)
Favorite snack: Goldfish
Favorite book: Bunny Nursery Rhymes from her Easter basket
Favorite song: Wheels on the Bus by Mr. Skip (she asks for it as the "Up" song)
Favorite time of day: Outside time
Favorite activity: Playing outside!
Favorite TV show: The Wiggles
Favorite toy: Her baby dolls and baby stroller
Favorite Daddy activity: Wrestling or bath time fun
Favorite Mommy activity: Ninny time, of course.
Favorite breakfast food: Oatmeal
Favorite word: "Mommy!"
Favorite saying: "Good girl!"
Favorite play buddy: Her cousin, Kellen
Favorite animal: Dogs

1 comment:

Erika said...

Awww she looks so grown up in this picture! Those eyes! That hair! She is turning into her own little person. You should post some videos of her talking :)