Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Yardsale


Our neighborhood had a big multi-family yardsale on Saturday. I sold about $90 bucks worth of our junk which was better than my profits last year. I didn't think I had that much to sell but I can always find something. I love the feeling of getting rid of clutter in my house and closets. I think I inherited this obsession from my mommy dearest.

I bought this beach chair from our neighbor for a $1. Kellen and Charlotte are enjoying their breakfast in it. It will be great for the beach in June (Katie, if you're reading, can't you see C and Nora sitting in this chair on the beach?). C is still in her pajamas!

Kellen just wanted to hold Charlotte's hand. So sweet! The kids had a great time playing outside for four hours and we got to socialize with our neighbors. I'm glad the nice weather is back because now we'll see our neighbors more often.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, of course I'm reading this :) Perfect beach chair. Still can't think that far ahead though. Although I know we're flying east.

Erika said...

Soo cute! Emma has that same dress too, love it! :)