Sunday, September 28, 2008

Erika & Mary Kate visit!


My two favorite friends from the west coast were in town this past weekend. I couldn't have been happier to see them. I'm just sad that it went by so quickly. Mary Kate was here for a full week so I got to see her a few times. Erika is in town to celebrate Emma's first birthday which was Saturday. Erika will hopefully be moving back to the DC area next spring!!! Mary Kate is looking for jobs in DC so keep your fingers crossed. I would be the happiest girl alive if they both moved back here. I miss you both already!

Mary Kate stopped by to visit on Friday afternoon. She's holding the new dolly that she got for Charlotte. Charlotte definitely knows who Mary Kate is now and said she wants her to come to Memme's house. It's a pretty big deal for Charlotte to invite someone to Memme's house so I think she definitely likes MK!

Charlotte was in a good mood after her nap and she was showing off to MK. She's doing her favorite party trick here - the sign for "cold".


Happy 1st Birthday, Emma! And congratulations to her Mommy and Daddy for surviving the first year. Emma was so cute when she woke up from her nap. She was giving everyone big smiles and showing us her new walking skills.

Charlotte loved Emma. We were there visiting for a while before Emma woke up. Charlotte could not wait to see her and sing "hakky birky". They were really sweet together.

No comments: