

I took Charlotte to the Target Portrait Studio for her two year portraits. I didn't even know that Target had a portrait studio until I got the tip from a friend (Thanks again, Sara!). I was very pleased with the results and the price! If you print coupons off their website, it's no session fee and $3.99 per sheet. I've tried Sears, Picture People and Target over the past two years. So far Target is the best bang for my buck. The only downside is that the closest Target with a studio is a 30 minute drive from my house. You don't get the pictures the same day like they do at Picture People so I had to make two trips. Here are a couple poses that I've framed. If you click on them, you can see them bigger. I really love the "T-W-O" series.
5 comments:
LOVE the TWO! can't wait to see that little cutie in person next week!
Wow, those did come out great! Thanks for the tip about Target -- we should do that for Kelly. I'm ashamed to admit that she's never had a photo shoot. I love the two series as well. The "W" photo is my favorite. :)
These are so cute, Elizabeth! Charlotte has always been so photogenic. :)
These are SO cute!!! I may have to check out Target next time!
What great shots! I do love the TWO series too. Will have to look into Target studios around here - who knew?!
Post a Comment