.jpg)
I had my 20 week ultrasound this morning and all went well. The tech actually said that the baby was very cooperative and easy to photograph. We're thrilled to announce that it's a boy! More importantly he is healthy and thriving. Everything looked perfect! So far, this pregnancy has been just as easy as the first time. This will hopefully be our one and only ultrasound so it was nice to get some pictures.
9 comments:
Hurray!!!! I'm so excited to hear the news. I've been thinking about you all morning. Little boys are tons of fun. :-)
How exciting! Happy to hear all is well! (and like the new blog background as well)
Congratulations! Looks like he's going to be just as gorgeous as his big sister too!
yay! So glad to hear your news. I'm sure you were excited to know either way. Take care!
That last comment was from me! Congrats again!
Congrats and I am so excited for you and the fam!
Also do you thank you for your scrapbooking post. Maybe it will make me finish Julia's.
Congratulations!! i don't know what it's like to have a girl, but you're in for a wild ride with a little boy!
Congratulations!!! Wow, I just saw that you're 20 wks preggo....you're halfway there! Woohoo!
I am so excited for you and your growing family. Charlotte is going to make the BEST older sister. Congrats!
Post a Comment