+(1).jpg)
.jpg)
I'm now officially 37 weeks but these photos were taken last weekend when I was 36 weeks. I feel more and more ready to have this baby every day. There are still a few more things I'd like to get done, but basically he can come whenever he wants now.
Uncle Brian came over for dinner tonight and asked Charlotte what she is going to name her baby brother. She thought for a moment and then clearly announced, "Santa Claus". So there you have it people - looks like we'll be naming Nugget 2 after jolly ol' St. Nick!
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to hear all about him and possibly see him this summer, along with the rest of the family!
You look great! Good luck with everything!!! Sorry we couldn't make it last weekend.
Post a Comment