Tomorrow is my official due date so we're getting a little anxious around here. My mom has been in town since Monday and will stay until the baby arrives. We've been eating well - mmmm, love mommy's good cooking. Dave filed a big important brief that he's been working on this past week so we're ready! On his first day off in weeks, he decides to start working on our tax return - God Bless you, honey. The above picture is significant because Charlotte hasn't taken this t-shirt off in about 72 hours. MK, do you recognize it? It says "Little Miss Giggles". We finally pried it off of her this morning and its resting in the laundry basket.
Our neighbors built us a snowman thinking that we had a new baby. Charlotte proceeded to eat his carrot nose and then hug him. She said "I love this snowman".
For the first time since I've been pregnant, Charlotte stuck a bowl up her shirt and said "I'm having a baby too, Mommy." She's excited about becoming a big sister for sure. She rubs my belly and says, "I luf my baby brother." Hopefully, we'll all be meeting him soon. Stay tuned!
5 comments:
I keep checking your blog daily for updates!! I so hope everything goes ok for you and your second birth is as easy as mine. Can't wait to see pics of your little baby boy!!
yes! i recognize the shirt! i'm so glad she loves it and even more excited for her loving her little baby brother on the way.... miss you and sending big hugs :)
Hang in there! Can't wait to hear the news. We are sending our thoughts and hugs to you, your mom, and charlotte.
ooooOO! I'm also very excited to hear the news. Your waiting reminds me of the last few days of my Nora pregnancy. I was a watched pot that wouldn't boil! Thinking of you! Good Luck!!
Hey... you are the only person I have ever known who delivered on her due date. You can't break your record!
(Sending good thoughts your way ;).)
Post a Comment