Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hooray for snow!


We're getting at least 3 inches of snow in the DC area today. It's our first real snow of the season. I had my 39 week appointment this morning - no news except that everything is fine. When I got home, we went out to play in the white stuff. Memme and Poppy are here in anticipation of the baby arriving.

Poppy tested out the saucer before taking Charlotte for a ride. We have a small hill across from our house. Sledding brings out the kid in all of us.

Charlotte watching Poppy fly down the hill!
Getting ready for take off!

Whooooohooo!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Looks like a BLAST!! Oh how much I wish I could be there. Cute pics!

Danielle said...

Ok, I'm a little envious. That looks like fun! Stay warm over there.

Mimi said...

Omg...you are 3 days away from being due! You must be getting excited!