Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chunker


This picture was taken just moments ago as AJ is snoozing away in his carseat. Both kids are sleeping at the moment (why am I blogging instead of sleeping?) so I have a quick minute to post pictures. AJ will be 6 weeks on Saturday and he's tipping the scales at over 14lbs! This outfit was a gift from my friend, Leigha. I wanted him to wear it right away and it's size 3-6 months. I need to take a nude picture soon. You should see the rolls in his thighs! I put a medium size Fuzzi Bunz diaper on his this morning and it fits great. I'm glad I didn't invest in size small because he would have only worn them for a month.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

It's so funny that AJ is giant and Charlotte was always so petite! Keep the pictures coming. I love them.

Lindsay Margenau said...

Ha! Evelyn is solidly in medium FB's too - her smalls only fit until 1.5 months old. Those leg rolls just don't match with Duzzi Bunz! :) Glad to hear he's growing well, although my arms feel for you... I haul around 18+ lbs everywhere we go these days, and I sure do feel it at the end of the day!

Lindsay Margenau said...

Oops, thats Fuzzi Bunz. Good typing Linds.

Kelly and Alyssa's Grandma said...

Not sure if this is pertinent, but Kelly had rolls all over as an infant -- and now she's in the 10th percentile in everything.

Babies are supposed to be chubby! It adds to their cuteness.

Looks to me like Charlotte resembles her mommy and Meme and AJ looks like daddy.

Love the haircut!