Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Mommy, a bomb went off in my room!"


Charlotte's room was a complete disaster (nothing compared to this image) the other day and I said, "Wow, Charlotte, it looks like a bomb went off in your room". Now whenever her room is a mess, she loves to tell us that a bomb went off in her room. It's pretty funny. I don't think I've ever posted a picture of her new big girl room. Unfortunately, this one doesn't include the cute window valance my mom made or her name sticker over her bed. She sleeps in the bed on the left and the one on the right is "Memme's bed". Memme slept in that bed when Dave and I went away for the weekend in November. Ever since, it's been named Memme's bed. Charlotte loves her new room and her "big girl" bed. She'll spend hours reading books or playing with her dolls. We're lucky that it was a smooth transition.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Isn't it funny how they name things like "Memme's Bed". Ever since Garrett was born and my Mom visited for a week, our extra bedroom has been the Mimi Bedroom. It is so cute!